Yeah, Muslims love Obama (14 posts)

|
  • Profile picture of limalimamike limalimamike said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Iran fires on US drone in international airspace

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/08/iran-fired-at-us-drone-pentagon-says/

• Profile picture of catpaw catpaw said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Two jet fighters could not shoot down a drone? That doesn’t say much for Iran’s pilots. Lucky for them it was an unarmed drone and not one of our own jet fighters it attacked.
    Wonder what the pilots told their superiors….

• Profile picture of Lamonster Lamonster said 1 year, 11 months ago:

This happened five days before the election and we’re just now hearing about it? Understandable, maybe, if we were planning to react before making it public, but that didn’t happen.

• Profile picture of Groucho Groucho said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Would it have changed anyone’s vote?

I don’t have a crystal ball, do you? They say BHO looked presidential in going to look at the storm damage in NY and NJ, and that undecideds were swayed. Would the voters have looked at the drone situation and said, “Well, what are you going to do about it”? Who knows? But since it wasn’t reported, his action or inaction was moot.

These short articles seldom have the whole story.

A talking head on NBC news said that the drone was on a classified mission and the pentagon didn’t want to talk about it. After consideration, the object of going public is meant to send Iran a message that retaliation is a strong possibility if such an attack happens again.

Couldn’t we assume that all such drone missions are classified? And yet we know they are up there contributing to the war effort. When another drone crashed or was shot down (as they claim) in Iran, did we warn them of retaliation if it should happen again?

• Profile picture of limalimamike limalimamike said 1 year, 11 months ago:

I love the

“NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG!”
    attitude oozing here.

When the media is in bed with the govt, the people get EFFED

• Profile picture of sagefever sagefever said 1 year, 11 months ago:

*oozing by with a smile on my face and a song in my heart~ that T.H. (catpaw mentioned )was repeating what The Pentagon said about that pathetic attempt to shoot a drone.
    Speaking of beds/media : how about that Rupert Murdock tweet to Gov. Christie ? He’s not even a citizen…*that sound* is the creaking of those fair and balanced scales over at Fox.
    If one relies on only one source for news/opinion ( it’s all opinion now days) one gets the spoon feed misinformation … more and more the masters behind each *media* are the same. They rely on division and misinformation to stay in power..

Best post-election line I’ve heard so far: every time a tea publican tear falls, an angel gets it’s wings.

• Profile picture of Deleted User said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Best one i’ve heard, “The Democrats, blew up the deficit only to whine and complain that Republicans won’t play the role of tax collector to pay for it”. And obie is the biggest whiner of all. Ya got to feel for him though he did inherit a big mess from the last four years.Hold the line House Repubs. Quid Pro Quo or nothing.

Uhh, maybe you didn’t hear Andy, the public voted for the Democrat. It was in all the papers.

• Profile picture of Deleted User said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Uhh, maybe you didn’t hear Groucho, the public voted for a Repub controlled HR. It was in all the papers. Guess you didn’t get that memo, eh. All the dems won was the Status Quo.