Wow. Where was all this when I was going to college? (4 posts)

|
  • Profile picture of limalimamike limalimamike said 1 year, 8 months ago:

North Carolina State University gives away butt plugs, artificial vaginas and other sex toys.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/09/universitys-butt-plug-giveaway-prompts-discomfort-on-campus/

So a government ran school does this with taxpayer money?

• Profile picture of catpaw catpaw said 1 year, 8 months ago:

Not to scoff at somebody’s affronted sense of propriety, I couldn’t help but chuckle at the irony of the article. Wait till these kiddies get to my age and have regular visits to doctors and clinics and hospitals. I’ve exposed myself to more strange women than a chipendale dancer.
    And talk about kinky….I’ve so far had two female nurses casually shave my uglies, been doped up on all kinds of drugs that could get me in a rehab clinic, and with an appointment at a GI clinic, I can look forward to getting a friggin camera shoved up inside me along with god knows what other rubber toys. Have fun, children, the novelty will wear off.

• Profile picture of milemarker milemarker said 1 year, 8 months ago:

LLM, you really dig deep for the intellectual stuff this time.

• Profile picture of CalifornDrifter CalifornDrifter said 1 year, 8 months ago:

I know how you feel Catpaw, I take so many different drugs that I some time feel like a user. Hydrocodone at the top of the list for the pain and some times it, doesn’t work. I’ve had that stinken camera two times, once at 50 and again at 60, no one in my Family has lived past 70 so I think I’m fixed for life. The doctor where they do it says to come back in three years and my Family doctor says he’ just wants more insurance money, my doctor says I’m good with out going back. When I went to College, I just hit on one of the girls in my computer class, across the street for Pizza and beer, and we didn’t need toys, HAHAHAHAHA