Woman calls Obama N word, references his assasination in facebook post, and gets fired for it (3 posts)

|
  • Profile picture of limalimamike limalimamike said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Now, contrary to what some people here think, I do not condone the use of this type of language. Even though a certain population of blacks LOVE to throw the word around like abortion on demand and free birth control at an Obama rally, I do not agree.

Is this the beginning of the demise of our free speech? I believe so
    It is glaringly obvious that the 1st and 2nd amendment in the country is under assault

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/this-woman-lost-her-job-over-a-facebook-post-and-she-deserved-it/

While I do not condone nor agree with what she said, I stand by her right to say it, because her right is my right as well.

If this facebook post took place during company time, then sure, she should be fired. However, if it didn’t occur on company time, then what is the problem?

When is the ACLU going to come trotting in on a white horse for her?

I think I know the answer to that one

I cannot wait to see the drivel posted by board (bored??) libs denouncing freedom of speech. Shoot, people like groucho and milemarker practically endorse trashing the 2nd amendment.

• Profile picture of catpaw catpaw said 1 year, 11 months ago:

(sigh) Here we go again with stories that omit pertinent details and seem to be slanted. What kind of company does this lady work for? What does her personnel policy say? Was she within a probation term? Does she work with black coworkers or a black supervisor? Does she have psych problems?

• Profile picture of Lamonster Lamonster said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Sorry LLM, but while this woman is perfectly free to voice her opinion we have to remember that free speech has consequences. She is not going to jail for speaking out (I’m assuming that what she said does not constitute a threat) but no employer has to be tainted and have his business suffer because an employee has the right to say outrageous things on a public forum. Being a racist is not a crime but damaging the goodwill a business has in the community is a good way to lose a job.