Will Bakersfield become a ”Sanctuary City” in regards to gun control (8 posts)

|
  • Profile picture of John  Bravo John Bravo said 1 year, 7 months ago:

Its always and option. Just like San Fran does for laws they don’t like. They just refuse to enforce them.

• Profile picture of catpaw catpaw said 1 year, 7 months ago:

Well, if you’re afraid of getting your gun rights infringed in Bako–there’s Oildale.

• Profile picture of paxchristi3 paxchristi3 said 1 year, 7 months ago:

Tell me again why Obie wants to ban 158 kinds of guns in light of this cartoon? http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4548697672779283&pid=15.1

• Profile picture of paxchristi3 paxchristi3 said 1 year, 7 months ago:

Perhaps Bako won’t become a sanctuary city should folks with common sense follow the lead of Phil Mickelson and others in getting out of this state before it taxes the hell out of them. Just whose bright idea was it to jack up the rates at the risk of losing businesses and residents to other tax-friendly states? Has to be some liberals who don’t mind stewing in their own juices.

• Profile picture of drilnliftcrude drilnliftcrude said 1 year, 7 months ago:

Make Kern a gun sanctuary county.

• Profile picture of think4yourself think4yourself said 1 year, 7 months ago:

There’s a logical inconsistancy here. The county didn’t want to butt heads with the feds on the marijuana co-op issue, but they’re prepared to go to war with the feds on gun rights. It proves something important to note: we interpret the constitution through the lense of our own values.

• Profile picture of H8cloz H8cloz said 1 year, 7 months ago:

Kern County Sheriff Deputy asks a citizen “are you armed?” Citizen says “No Sir”. Deputy says “Why the hell not? Here, take mine…”. This is why I love Kern County!

Kern County Deputy confronts a miscreant from LA…he shoots first, shoots again, shoots some more, and while re loading, asks a few questions. This is why I love Kern County.

A disgusting kidnapper is gunned down by Kern County Deputies. The Sheriff, Carl Sparks says, on national TV “at least we don’t have to worry about rehabilitating the son-of-a-bitch”. This is why I love Kern County!

To answer the question posed by this post; I sure as hell hope so.

• Profile picture of think4yourself think4yourself said 1 year, 7 months ago:

“Kern County Deputy confronts a miscreant from LA…he shoots first, shoots again, shoots some more, and while re loading, asks a few questions. This is why I love Kern County.

A disgusting kidnapper is gunned down by Kern County Deputies. The Sheriff, Carl Sparks says, on national TV “at least we don’t have to worry about rehabilitating the son-of-a-bitch” ”

So much for due process.