well well, another fast and furious gun causes a death. (6 posts)

|
  • Profile picture of limalimamike limalimamike said 1 year, 9 months ago:

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.startribune.com/local/186252532.html&sa=U&ei=lI8FUaS2B4ObjALIo4GQDg&ved=0CCEQqQIwAg&usg=AFQjCNFSCjdvRKwoXXCGm7f1Qcd61hv5ew

when are you libs gonna see Obama for the shyster he is? He KNEW tjis gun was going to a drug cartel. HIS hands are overed with that poor girl’s blood.

Maybe guns need to be taken away from the federal government.

And the annointed one has a pair on him to talk about how dangerous football is, AND calls for gun control in the US, WHEN he oversaw this very gun used in this poor woman’s death flow into MExico, along with the hundreds of others, into the hands of Narco terrorists.

• Profile picture of paxchristi3 paxchristi3 said 1 year, 9 months ago:

I won’t be holding my breath for the media to get off Obama’s lap to do something about it. They adore him too much as to become a clear and present danger to our country. Or are they simply overwhelmed by all the fires blazing in the horizon while Obama fiddles away?

• Profile picture of Geoffrey Thorpe Geoffrey Thorpe said 1 year, 9 months ago:

Hey, as soon as GWB and Dick Cheney are charged and prosecuted with at least 3,000 U.S. deaths along with another 500,000 in Iraq, then you’ve got an argument. Otherwise, no.

Besides, you two are free to leave the country at any time. Please.

wouldn’t your boy be a co-defendant for Afghanistan?

• Profile picture of Geoffrey Thorpe Geoffrey Thorpe said 1 year, 9 months ago:

LLM, knock off the patronizing, racially-tinged insult term ‘boy’ in regards to the President of the United States. He’s not my ‘boy,’ he is the President of the United States, as much as it enrages you to realize that he’s been elected, not once, but twice, to the office. (Which is once more than GWB.) But, no, I don’t think you could charge him as a co-defendant on Afghanistan. I wouldn’t charge GWB or DC with Afghanistan. Negligence over 9/11 and lying to launch the war in Iraq, yes. Oh, and Mr. Obama’s administration successfully located and eliminated the chief culprit behind 9/11…unlike another president-who-shall-not-be-named, who couldn’t be bothered with it, because he was too busy trying to come up with reasons to invade Iraq.