Tim Tebow Tweet…… (12 posts)

|
  • Profile picture of limalimamike limalimamike said 1 year, 11 months ago:

I predict Obama will take an early lead tomorrow…..

Until the Republicans get off work.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA classic.

• Profile picture of Mach5 Mach5 said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Good one

• Profile picture of think4yourself think4yourself said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Not withstanding that those working conservatives may have voted absentee? Maybe there are unemployed liberal voters that simply don’t get out of bed until 4 or 5 in the afternoon. HAHAHA!

• Profile picture of Geoffrey Thorpe Geoffrey Thorpe said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Y’all laugh now whilst you can. You’re going to be terribly disappointed come Wednesday.

• Profile picture of Deleted User said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Goofery, don’t ya just hope.

• Profile picture of limalimamike limalimamike said 1 year, 11 months ago:

I love all the trash talking before an election. Usually on the field, the people that talk all the trash have no game.

• Profile picture of Lamonster Lamonster said 1 year, 11 months ago:

I’m hoping we will be happy or disappointed by Wednesday. Many “experts” seem to think the count will be long and drawn out. I hope not.

It’s a dead heat. I’m sure there will be recounts.

• Profile picture of timec timec said 1 year, 11 months ago:

It didn’t come from his official page. He did not tweet such nonsense.

http://mashable.com/2012/11/05/fake-tim-tebow-election-tweet/

• Profile picture of Geoffrey Thorpe Geoffrey Thorpe said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Dead heat? No, Mitt’s dead in the water.

But only in that sick twisted alternate universe where you live.

• Profile picture of think4yourself think4yourself said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Not so fast Geoff. Unofficial polls separate Obama and Romney by about 30 electoral votes (in Obama’s favor) with 71 electoral votes still in play and don’t expect those to be decided by the end of the day! The state to watch is Ohio. No candidate has lost Ohio and won the election since 1964. Its going to be a very close election either way.