Obama supporters shocked, angry at new tax increases (13 posts)

|
  • Profile picture of Mach5 Mach5 said 1 year, 7 months ago:

How did they not see this coming?
    Shocker. Democrats who supported the president’s re-election just had NO idea that his steadfast pledge to raise taxes meant that he was really going to raise taxes. They thought he planned to just hit those filthy “1 percenters,” you know, the ones who earned fortunes through their inventiveness and hard work. They thought the free ride would continue forever.
    So this week, as taxes went up for millions of Americans — which Republicans predicted throughout the campaign would happen — it was fun to watch the agoggery of the left.In 2009, Mr. Obama enacted a “holiday” on the payroll tax deduction from employees’ paychecks, dropping the rate from 6.2 percent to 4.2 percent. But like the holidays, the drop ended, and like New Year‘s, the revelers woke up the next morning with a massive hangover and a pounding head.
    Other democrats were slightly angrier, “Really, how am I ever supposed to pay off my student loans if my already small paycheck keeps getting smaller? Help a sister out, Obama,” wrote “Meet Virginia.” “Nancy Thongkham” was much more furious. “F***ing Obama! F*** you! This taking out more taxes s*** better f***ing help me out!! Very upset to see my paycheck less today!”

and they haven’t even seen the healthcare cost rise yet, wait til THAT bomb drops

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/6/obama-supporters-shocked-angry-new-tax-increases/

• Profile picture of Groucho Groucho said 1 year, 7 months ago:

Hmmm, I thought the payroll tax deduction enactment was a GOP requirement of the fiscal cliff deal.

• Profile picture of Deleted User said 1 year, 7 months ago:

“Hmmm, I thought the payroll tax deduction enactment was a GOP requirement of the fiscal cliff deal.”

Dems could have said NO. But they didn’t nor did they say NO to the huge increases coming with obiecare.

Maybe you should consider moving.

• Profile picture of catpaw catpaw said 1 year, 7 months ago:

Why should anyone be surprised? It should have been plain to the average h.s. student that cuts alone or “taxing the rich” would not balance a budget. Revenue would have to be raised.
    The Euro zone settled for cuts–”austerity”–alone and they’re in a heck of a fix. Whether he realized it or not during the campaign, Obama knows it now: raise revenue or step into Bush’s “read my lips” cow patty.

“Maybe you should consider moving.”

Actually I’m looking for a place that’s not overrun with nitwit losers like you.

Hope you find it. Ever think about Oklahoma?

• Profile picture of Mach5 Mach5 said 1 year, 7 months ago:

We ARE headed for another cliff, Obama wont tell you about that one either, buckle up people, it’s going to get a lot worse.

” Ever think about Oklahoma?”

Go there twice a year. Very nice place. They have the cleanest best kept roads and highways in the country. Not overrun with libs. Reasonable cost of living. But I was thinking more like Northern Argentina.

You would fit right in in Argentina. When I worked in Venezuela they had a saying, ‘you should buy an Argentinian for what he is worth and sell him for what he thinks he is worth.’ I grew up in Oklahoma and went to college there, still have kin, but only go back if dire necessity. Way, way too far right. They did outlaw Sharia Law though, a step in the right direction.

Venezuela sucks by comparison. Argentina has a lot going for it besides great food and wine.

Venezuela was a great place to work. Haven’t been there for several years and I hear things have gotten bad, huge inflation.

• Profile picture of John  Bravo John Bravo said 1 year, 7 months ago:

“Venezuela was a great place to work. Haven’t been there for several years and I hear things have gotten bad, huge inflation.”

Funny how that happens when you print money like there is no tomorrow.