Obama goes to the ”If I had a son…” crap again, this time to smear……FOOTBALL? (31 posts)

|
  • Profile picture of limalimamike limalimamike said 1 year, 2 months ago:

Jeez, even during the finale of the NFL season? really?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/president-obama-had-son-d-think-long-hard-150248874–nfl.html

Well, at least we don’t have to worry about Trayvon Martin ever playing in the NFL

I guess he felt he wasn’t anti-American enough before he made that comment.

• Profile picture of catpaw catpaw said 1 year, 2 months ago:

Looking back, knowing what I know now, there are several programs I’d have reservations about letting my child participate in; not necessairly getting physically hurt. For example, candy selling competetion to be in a chior got me concerned. So did mandatory participation in a science fair.
    Point is, extra curricular activities being “good” or “bad” has something to do with how they are run. Some coaches can get pretty insane and have no business running a sports program.

• Profile picture of limalimamike limalimamike said 1 year, 2 months ago:

Just like some people have no business being able to sit in the White House and talk crap, when there are literally millions of things wrong with this country that are infinitely worse that people making millions of dollars, supporting owners who make billions of dollars, playing a game that is literally taught to kids in pre school.

Maybe he would feel better if schools started a weed smoking team?

• Profile picture of timec timec said 1 year, 2 months ago:

Obama is such a cool dude!

Jealousy is a sickness ….Get well soon!

• Profile picture of AndyA AndyA said 1 year, 2 months ago:

Just exactly what is it that we are supposed to be Jealous of ? Please enlighten us.

I was wrong ….

It’s not jealousy …it’s hatred.

I don’t know much about politics, but I know this man can do nothing right. He is a human being. He has a life outside of being the prez. The majority of American’s want him to be their prez…what is the issue? I honelty think it makes folks skin crawl at the thought of a black man being the president of the United States of America. I truly don’t know what the issue is, but I know it needs to stop.

• Profile picture of AndyA AndyA said 1 year, 2 months ago:

So, according to you anybody that disagrees with obie’s policies is full of racist hatred.
    I say BS I and many others can name several black men that would make great presidents. But, obie is not one of them. And 50.9 to 49.1 isn’t much of a majority. It’s a squeeker.

Not all BO haters are racist, just most.

I think it’s more like ..Blacks are people and they belong, but they just don’t belong in certain positions. ..Or…Come eat at my restaurant. I will serve you hot and fresh food …BUT…I need you to enter through the back door.

Curious..what black man would you vote for? I think everyone has turned on Powell for being a BO lover.

• Profile picture of JohnTaylor60 JohnTaylor60 said 1 year, 2 months ago:

timec, you really need to get over yourself with this “us poor ‘ol black folk” crap. It’s not 1960 anymore.

And you think Obama is a cool dude? That’s the problem. Our president should be a strong leader, both in the U.S. and in the world. But he’d rather attend Hollywood dinners with his left wing liberal supporters, and any other function that keeps him in the spotlight with his “sheeple”. He’s not referred to as President Kardashian for nothing.

• Profile picture of Groucho Groucho said 1 year, 2 months ago:

I don’t think I’d like my son playing football either if this is the kind of stuff that goes on.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/breaking/chi-former-san-francisco-49ers-tackle-charged-with-assaulting-exboyfriend-20130128,0,6058379.story

• Profile picture of catpaw catpaw said 1 year, 2 months ago:

Do slow down and take a deep breath, timec. Think back. GOP candidates were scared white (horrible pun!) when Powell was a potential presidential candidate. He didn’t enter the race when he had the popularity to not only be a GOP candidate, but to win.
    True, you will hear tasteless remarks about any political figure–including the president–from all kinds of sources, including black people. And alot of them are shouted by dingbats who long for the good old days of the 1950s that are muchly exaggerated and fabricated in their own imaginations. That would also include segregation when black people were out of sight, out of mind.
    But you shouldn’t assume every criticism of Obama stems from racism. He is also a moslem, a communist, hates America, wants to abolish the Constitution, a godless pro-choice baby killer, wants to take everybodys guns away, wants to spend money until the country is bankrupt, and peddles his lies on the credentials of (horror of horrors) a phoney birth certificate.
    In other words, Obama represents change that has already happened or happening, with or without him.

• Profile picture of Groucho Groucho said 1 year, 2 months ago:

The population of this country is changing and has been for quite awhile. Here in California, white Anglos will soon be in the minority. A lot of those Anglos don’t like it and are frustrated and striking out. The President makes a good target. As some old singer wrote, “the answer is blowin’ in the wind.” Better to embrace the change than to fight it.

• Profile picture of think4yourself think4yourself said 1 year, 2 months ago:

LOL Wow! Groucho, one doesn’t have to play football to get entagled in drama.

The game IS getting safer. The equipment is evolving, propper technique is being instilled in players, and rules are getting stricter. The scary thing is that the NFL is coming down hard on the league’s worse helmet to helmet and ‘defensless player’ offenders, and the usual suspects just aren’t getting the hint. I think the exposure of Bounty Gate has done a lot to change the attitude on the field to an extent. There are things that CAN and HAVE been done to make the game safer, however, the game will never be 100% risk free. No sport is. I don’t know if much can be done for the fact that players are simply becoming, bigger, stronger, and faster. Time will tell if enough is being done at ALL levels to keep players safe. Coaches bare a great deal of responsibility for making important decisions about a player’s welfare and that his players are PHYSICALLY HEALTHY and tackling correctly and NOT LEADING WITH THEIR HEAD. Just like operating a vehicle, you run risks each time you hit the road, but safe practices, defensive driving, and a DEPENDABLE VEHICLE, minimizes your chance of having an accident.

• Profile picture of Mach5 Mach5 said 1 year, 2 months ago:

That’s why Rubio is the perfect candidate for the Republicans, THAT scares the daylights out of the dems

Hey.. It’s just my opinion. I’ll admit, we have made progress .. but still not there. Obviously!