NOT COOL AT ALL! (45 posts)

|
  • Profile picture of grumpy grumpy said 1 year, 8 months ago:

http://now.msn.com/obama-vacation-costs-prompt-complaints

• Profile picture of John  Bravo John Bravo said 1 year, 8 months ago:

He should have to pay taxes on it. I doubt he will.

• Profile picture of catpaw catpaw said 1 year, 8 months ago:

“I’ve had a tough time learning how to act like a Congressman. Today I accidentally spent some of my own money.” — Joseph P. Kennedy III

They all do it. I don’t recall cost-cutting debates over politician perks.

Why shouldn’t they have to pay taxes on it? For the good of the people and all that…

• Profile picture of drilnliftcrude drilnliftcrude said 1 year, 8 months ago:

It says that he’ll be starting his vacation there December 17.

http://www.hawaiireporter.com/residents-alerted-to-obamas-hawaiian-holiday-plans/123

Either he knows that he’ll make a deal on the fiscal cliff in the next 2 weeks or he doesn’t care.

• Profile picture of limalimamike limalimamike said 1 year, 8 months ago:

Not only should they have to pay taxes on things like that, they should also have to live by the rules and laws they force upon the population of this country.

I might make them think twice.

BTW…how many congresspeople and their aides will have to live with Obamacare?
    answer

NONE

Either he knows that he’ll make a deal on the fiscal cliff in the next 2 weeks or he doesn’t care.

Doubt that. He claims at every turn he looks forward to bi-partisan partnerships, but cries like a 3 yr old baby when reality smacks him upside the head.
    Besides, going over the fiscal cliff is EXACTLY what G. Soros wants. Remember, he has a load riding on the collapse of the US monetary system.

• Profile picture of Deleted User said 1 year, 8 months ago:

obie thinks that because he got 50.9 percent of the popular vote that we should all kiss his butt and give him anything he demands. Hold fast repubs obie will continue to blame you for his refusal negotiate honestly but wear it like a badge of honor. If it takes us over the cliff so be it. obie and crew have nobody to blame but themselves.

• Profile picture of SWVoice SWVoice said 1 year, 8 months ago:

No matter WHERE presidents are, or if they are on “vacation”, they are on duty and working.
    Bush was on duty in Crawford, TX and on the golf course. So is our current president.
    There is a reason why these guys get premature grey hair.

• Profile picture of Groucho Groucho said 1 year, 8 months ago:

Make it 52% (51.5) Andy.

• Profile picture of Deleted User said 1 year, 8 months ago:

Nah, I’ll go 51% for a round number that’s as good as it gets.

Bush gave up golf while in office. Obie still continues to play golf while servicemen roll on to our shores in body bags. Lets get that straight.

• Profile picture of SWVoice SWVoice said 1 year, 8 months ago:

John – this isn’t worth arguing about, but I’m pretty sure Bush played played golf while in office.
    My point was that presidents are essentially “on duty” 24/7 365.

SWV said No matter WHERE presidents are, or if they are on “vacation”, they are on duty and working.

So, then you agree that BHO ALLOWED Americans to die in Benghazi, as you claim he was working?
    Funny, as members of the FBI reported he went to bed early that night

• Profile picture of Geoffrey Thorpe Geoffrey Thorpe said 1 year, 8 months ago:

People: give it a rest. Mr. Obama is president of the United States and has the same responsibilities and perquisites as his predecessors. He just happens to be a lot better at the job than his predecessor, which irks the rightwing crackpots here.

Oh, and did I mention? He’s black. That also irks them. Their take seems to be, “Lazy shif’less good fer nuthin’ slackin’ on the taxpayer’s nickel. It’s welfare.”