Make way for the ”skeeters” (12 posts)

Thread tags: Obama, skeeter
|
  • Profile picture of paxchristi3 paxchristi3 said 1 year, 9 months ago:

Don’t look now, but the truthers and birthers have company called “skeeters” … http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/29/skeeter-a-cnn-journalist-did-a-segment-insinuating-obamas-lying-about-his-shooting/

For God’s sake, Obama, haven’t you noticed by now that there’s a problem with your pants? Would you like to borrow my extinguisher to take care of that? Finally the media lapdogs are starting to wake up to this chronic liar.

Wonder whether Obie took a few moments from his latest campaign speech on immigration reform in Nevada, one that costs us $1.6 million, to go skeet shooting in Pahrump. I can’t tell how despicable it is that this president time and again aligns himself with the winds of popularity rather than doing the right thing for this nation.

In this case he wants immigration reform to be such that it expedites the process for the illegal lawbreakers to earn amnesty and then citizenship so that he could boost the voter rolls pronto. That’s reckless and unfair, considering that my wife followed the laws in becoming a legal resident and then a citizen before petitioning for a green card for her sister-in-law, which means a 11-year wait.

If Obie so much as tries to speed up things so that the illegals can be quickly rewarded with citizenship instead of just with legal status before getting booted to the end of the line to wait their turn, I’m going to be livid as hell. He doing this shtick as another way to make the GOP look bad when all they want to do is to enforce the borders so that this never happens again and to make the process so tough that the illegals would wish they have immigrated the proper way.

• Profile picture of Geoffrey Thorpe Geoffrey Thorpe said 1 year, 9 months ago:

You know, I started to post a retort here, but then I realized, it’s Pax, so what good would it do?

• Profile picture of Groucho Groucho said 1 year, 9 months ago:

None whatsoever

• Profile picture of John  Bravo John Bravo said 1 year, 9 months ago:

Your right. At this point, we all know Obama is a liar.
    Who cares.

Don’t look now, but Obie has found someone who cares enough about his chronic lying as to do something about it in Tennessee congresswoman Marsha Blackburn, who is challenging the Marxist shyster to back up his boast that he does skeet shooting all the time at Camp David by inviting her there so she can see for herself whether he isn’t some kind of Pinocchio whose ears instead of nose grow bigger.

Wouldn’t that be galling for his leftist comrades if she, a Teabagger no less, ends up kicking his ass and then mopping up the spent shells with him?

By the way, the birthers should be so lucky to have the White House press corps ganging up on press secretary Jay Carney over Obie’s funny papers and secretiveness about his past like they are over his skeet shooting claims.

Well, there’s always hope that they will want to find out what else Obie has been lying about once the truth about his sudden interest in skeet shooting is revealed. Like whether there’s anything to the reports about Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s investigative team having found new evidence to elevate their finding of Obie’s birth certificate as a badly done forgery from one of “probable cause” for that to be the case to that of it being “beyond a reasonable doubt.”

Perhaps Obie’s literary agent will have had it right all along in stating that he was born in Kenya for a dozen or so years until she corrected it just shortly before he ran for president, then later having us believe that it was an honest mistake on her part.

• Profile picture of Geoffrey Thorpe Geoffrey Thorpe said 1 year, 9 months ago:

The best opinion on the skeet shooting truther birthers:

http://thedailybanter.com/2013/01/here-comes-the-skeet-shooting-truthers/

Pax, why would the President want to invite a red-neck republican female from ArmPit, Tennessee to Camp David and give her access to a gun?

Groucho, perhaps the Anointed One would welcome the opportunity to show her how skeet shooting is done as he demonstrates in this photo? http://theminorityreport.co/stixblog/files/2013/01/skeet.png

• Profile picture of limalimamike limalimamike said 1 year, 9 months ago:

And groucho fights his accusations of racism with

“Pax, why would the President want to invite a red-neck republican female from ArmPit, Tennessee to Camp David and give her access to a gun?”

keeping it classy I see Grouch.
    Hypocrite

Maybe this will help.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/02/obama-skeet-shooting_n_2606095.html

And why does LLM using the term “classy” seem somehow obscene?
    Especially after he just posted his latest racist video.