LIberals withhold even more information until after the election..illegal alien sex offender…… (4 posts)

|
  • Profile picture of limalimamike limalimamike said 1 year, 8 months ago:

working for a democrat senator. Imagine that.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/illegal-immigrant-sex-offender-working-for-dem-senator-arrested-and-homeland-security-delayed-it-until-after-election/

from the article
    BIG SIS, Janet Napalitano, “instructed federal agents not to arrest him until after Election Day, a U.S. official involved in the case told the AP.”

Menendez, D-N.J., who advocates aggressively for pro-immigration policies, was re-elected in November with 58 percent of the vote.

absolute power corrupts, absolutely.

• Profile picture of Lamonster Lamonster said 1 year, 8 months ago:

Interesting how elections are seemingly more important than following the law. This is a smaller version of the violation of the WARN Act.

• Profile picture of Groucho Groucho said 1 year, 8 months ago:

Wow! This is really a threat to national security, the deficit/debt, our moral compass and the sanctity of the game of baseball. We should ask for hearings immediately.

• Profile picture of limalimamike limalimamike said 1 year, 8 months ago:

Sensing your cynicism Grouch, I’m quite sure you didn’t have your head in the sand when SOME President or other elected official did something similar to this.

Now that the shoe is on the other foot, you’re all about social justice.
    I feel sorry for any accusee if you sit on their jury. I guess it comes down to what meds you are on/off of that day.