Lets Play Kindergarten Killers! (21 posts)

|
  • Profile picture of John  Bravo John Bravo said 1 year, 12 months ago:

http://www.gold-online-games.com/games/shooting/kindergarten-killer.html

I wonder when the media will start demonizing the 1st Amendment??

More free online shooting games.

http://www.gold-online-games.com/games/shooting-4.html

• Profile picture of think4yourself think4yourself said 1 year, 12 months ago:

This is in very poor taste, John.

I agree. The video game is in very poor taste. That is why we need to have a discussion about violent video games and its affect on our culture. If now is a good time to talk about guns, I think it is an equally good time to talk about video games, autism and aspergers.

• Profile picture of limalimamike limalimamike said 1 year, 12 months ago:

don’t forget poor/non parenting too.

Think
    Did you think the attack on the 2nd amendment, happening before the dust settled on Dec 14 was in bad taste as well?

How come Obama didn’t mention that if he had a son comment about the victims of this tragedy?

• Profile picture of drilnliftcrude drilnliftcrude said 1 year, 12 months ago:

The left leaning media and politicians never wanted a “conversation” on the 2nd amendment. They want a lecture.

• Profile picture of milemarker milemarker said 1 year, 12 months ago:

Who buys these videos, John? Any clues? Probably not the kids of NRA members or the members themselves. That wouldn’t be possible. It’s just the liberals getting this stuff, right? Any evidence of that now that you’re the authority of what’s good and bad and what the buying habits of the public are? I thought not. And let’s see your evidence that there’s even a link between gun videos and the mass murders that have taken place. Go ahead an look. I’ll wait. Just because you drew a correlation doesn’t mean it actually exists. The one correlation we can categorically depend on is that those with access to guns are shown to use them on other people. And according to LLM, it’s a God-given right to have that access. The correlation there is that the murderer had a god-given right to the weapons he used to slaughter 27 people. God certainly moves in mysterious ways.

All I know is 75million NRA members did not murder anyone today.
    Why don’t we institutionalize the very small number of antisocial people with mental conditions that are far more likely to violated numerous laws and commit mass murder.
    I say we start with that. This kid should not have been out in public.

So you don’t know if NRA household are buying the videos. But you’re drawing a correlation between their use and mass murder? Make up you mind!

• Profile picture of Groucho Groucho said 1 year, 12 months ago:

According to it’s website, NRA has 4mm members, not 74mm.

74mm gun owners did not mass murder anyone today.

The far-right New York Daily News comments on the NRA:

“The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun”.

If that is crazy talk, then tell me what stops a bad guy with a gun?

“The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun”.

My, what selective quotes you use as an argument against doing something about mass murder. Amnesia? We have tens of thousands of school and beside arming teachers he wants taxpayers to fund security guards at ALL of them? That would DELIGHT the gun manufacturers. They’ll make a “killing” at the cash box. But wait! There’s MORE. He wants taxpayer funded armed security at every business, church, public event and water hole. Just what we need – a quadrupling of the number of fire arms and with the added implication that we’ll somehow ONLY have sane people patrolling every square foot of our country. I mean, what could go wrong with a few million more guns walking around? It’s the propaganda of fear and we’re to teach our kids that it’s the way we have to live because the gun crazies can’t embrace responsibility when the blood and brains of six-year-olds has been splattered in the school house.

We could just lock up the crazies. That would be much simpler.