Here it comes…the Beginning of the gun grab (21 posts)

|
  • Profile picture of limalimamike limalimamike said 1 year, 10 months ago:

Feinstein will attempt to introduce legislation to ban assault weapons again.

For those of you clueless about guns, there are single shot, semi automatic and revolvers, then fully auto weapons

single shot= 1 shot and reload
    semi auto= 1 trigger pull equals 1 round being fired
    fully automatic = hold the trigger down and the magazine will empty

Most all “assault weapons” are semi-auto, much like shotguns used for bird hunting, and handguns, like the glock.
    My first real gun was a .22 semi-auto that I hunted with.

Fully automatic weapons have never been legal, as long as I have lived.
    What is being called an assault rifle is done so just because of its’ look. They are like my .22, but with a sports car body on it….yeah they look mean, but they carry the same firepower as ANY semi automatic weapon.

Yes, I am saying the liberals are using the look of a gun as an excuse.

http://www.examiner.com/article/senator-feinstein-looking-to-introduce-new-assault-weapons-ban

• Profile picture of Deleted User said 1 year, 10 months ago:

Actually Semi Auto is a misnomer. The correct terminology is Self Loading. Felon Fienstein can introduce anything she wants, it won’t fly in the house. It wont even come up for discussion. She’s just pandering to the far fringe left that re-elected her.

• Profile picture of Groucho Groucho said 1 year, 10 months ago:

Ah, but you forget the dreaded Executive Order. That has been our plan all along. We issue and order banning all personal weapons, effective immediate (or maybe on Christmas Eve). Then we go out Christmas Day collecting them. All the gun nuts come out shooting, we blow them up with drones and tanks, and voila! no more opposition. Then the takeover can really begin.

• Profile picture of Lamonster Lamonster said 1 year, 10 months ago:

And you thought Santa had a big job at Christmas. lol

• Profile picture of paxchristi3 paxchristi3 said 1 year, 10 months ago:

Interesting that the only the bright spot in an otherwise free-falling stock market in the wake of Obama Usurpation 2.0 is gun sales.

Can’t change law or the constitution with EO. Sorry, nice try, but good for comic relief.

Pax, gun sales are skyrocketing. The best thing is it scares the crap out of the whimpy little libs.

• Profile picture of limalimamike limalimamike said 1 year, 10 months ago:

The same 60 minutes that left Obama NOT calling Benghazi a terrorist act on the editing room floor?

Yeah, that 60 minutes

In the meantime there is a gun show at the fairgrounds next weekend.

• Profile picture of John  Bravo John Bravo said 1 year, 10 months ago:

Turkeyneck has spoken.
    Dianne Feinstein announced Wednesday that she’s re-entering the battle over gun control during her keynote speech to the California delegates to the Democratic National Convention.

http://www.scpr.org/news/2012/09/05/34168/senator-feinstein-says-shell-reintroduce-gun-legis/

Not sure where the lie about a gun magazine starting this story originated, the lets put that lie to rest.

Senator Feinstein has a unique perspective on guns, in that a good friend and political ally were shot down by a nut with a gun.

• Profile picture of John  Bravo John Bravo said 1 year, 10 months ago:

So why don’t we ban nuts?

If by unique perspective you mean she thinks she should have a gun but not me, that’s not all that unique. There are still plenty of elitist hypocrites around.

I see them every day monster, every day. John, better to ban nuts with guns, that way you could still be on the streets (sometimes).

I recognize the jab, Groucho. Ouch. ;-)