Good citizens of Dearbornistan pelt Christians with bottles, eggs, shout threats (13 posts)

|
  • Profile picture of limalimamike limalimamike said 1 year, 8 months ago:

City officials, police turn a blind eye
    Also catch the left’s Demigod, giving a speech at the beginning of the video
    truly disturbing
    Do we really need to wonder why libs want our guns?

Sadly, people like Groucho, Milemarker and a few others, who seem to have the attitude lately that they are better than others, probably because their Demigod got re-elected, wont even watch the video, but leave some smart ass comment, probably about racism, on my part, of course.

This is exactly how Hitler came to power
    Using sheeple

• Profile picture of tedabrown tedabrown said 1 year, 8 months ago:

Un-believe-able that this behaviour is allowed in this Country… The Cops are not doing their jobs correctly…

• Profile picture of ApolloDawn ApolloDawn said 1 year, 8 months ago:

“This is exactly how Hitler came to power
    Using sheeple”

There’s something to say about that.

This U.S. War Department film is from 1947, when Hitler was still fresh in everyone’s minds. It’s worth the time.

If those hate speakers sound uncomfortably similar to people like Rush Limbaugh, or Newt Gingrich, or Glenn Beck, maybe this should be a wake-up call.

Really?

Off topic again.. please stay on topic. Obviously you didn’t even watch the video I posted. It has NOTHING to do with what you posted

Again…PLEASE stay on topic.

• Profile picture of Groucho Groucho said 1 year, 8 months ago:

LLM, hard to tell exactly what is going on. It is never appropriate to throw things even if crowd is being incited. I do fail to see the connection with the Obama rally, but I’m sure there is one in someone’s mind. You do realize that Dearborn has a very high Arab-American population. Were the speakers a religious group?

• Profile picture of Lamonster Lamonster said 1 year, 8 months ago:

Nope, doesn’t remind me of what I know about Hitler, nor of what I hear today. Sorry.

Obama gives the city manager in his speech props, the same guy can be seen in the video denying them the right to walk in public.

All they were doing is holding a sign, and the Muslims went crazy.

That’s exactly how Hitlers regime treated the Jews Lamonster, if your post was directed at me.

• Profile picture of Deleted User said 1 year, 8 months ago:

It’s what happens when you have a corrupt and immoral government.

• Profile picture of Lamonster Lamonster said 1 year, 8 months ago:

I see some differences LLM. Hitler’s thugs went looking for Jews and others in order to harass and bully and ultimately destroy them. The Jews didn’t have the option of dispersing and going home to avoid trouble. The Christian group in the video took it upon themselves to go to a Muslim celebration of some kind, bringing a message that they knew would not be well received by that community. While I agree with you that the crowd overreacted and the police under-reacted, I think the right thing for the demonstrators to do was say, “OK, we got our message out there, now let’s go home before someone gets hurt.” Their intentions and motives may have been the purest but inciting a riot only serves to drive the wedge in deeper. This is reminiscent of that Westboro bunch, whose motives are anything but pure and only want to stir up anger in front of the news cameras.

• Profile picture of Groucho Groucho said 1 year, 8 months ago:

Good analysis, Lamont.

Sorry I don’t agree with that analysis.

1. Westboro celebrates dead soldiers, those Christians aren’t doing any of the such. While I agree that they were in the bowels of the devil, they were NOT spouting any verbage of superiority of faith. Not once on that video, which rolled pretty much the entire time, not one negative word towards the heathens was spouted.
    2. While it was true that Germans extinguished Jews like cigarettes in an ashtray,which was in the early 1940′s, back in the ’30′s, from about ’32 on, the Jews were treated like what you see in the video.
    Granted, the Jews didn’t gather with signs and all, but again, this is how it all began back in Germany in the 1930′s, just previous to Hitler’s rise to power. Of course, when in power, Hitler just cranked the volume knob on blast

that is my take on it