Economy is Obviously on the Mend (5 posts)

|
  • Profile picture of John  Bravo John Bravo said 1 year, 8 months ago:

http://www.suntimes.com/16234631-761/sneed-exclusive-jesse-jackson-jr-in-plea-deal-talks-with-feds-sources.html

That pretty much sums up the state of the country. When an elected official has the money to lavish a $40,000 Rolex watch on a woman who is not his wife, you know the recession is over.

I think I’m going to change my name to (D) and run for congress in Chicago. I’ll be set for life…

• Profile picture of limalimamike limalimamike said 1 year, 8 months ago:

Libs have no problem supporting a criminal. Contrarily, they cry foul when someone on the other side of the aisle is seen with a woman who is not their wife, whom they are separated from.

Then they get upset that we point out they support criminal activity in our government, and even attempt to cover it up.

• Profile picture of catpaw catpaw said 1 year, 8 months ago:

I paid $60 for a Casio with a solar battery. That was 3 years ago and the most expensive watch I ever owned. Still wear it. That same year I splurged and paid $125 for a watch for Mrs. Catpaw’s birthday. She wears it only on particular occassions and when she wants to show it off.
    The only woman whose not my wife that I ever indulged lavishly is daughter Catpaw. I don’t think I’d spend $40,000 just so she can know the time.
    I thought Jesse Jr. was getting help and therapy. What happened?

• Profile picture of Mach5 Mach5 said 1 year, 8 months ago:

Jesse Jr actually WON re-election from his rehab stint and while under investagation for misuse of money for his re-election and many other things, so strange, the more corrupt you are, the more democrats look the other way and vote for you

• Profile picture of Lamonster Lamonster said 1 year, 8 months ago:

What district is it that he represents? Hmmm…..