Conservative Fresno State student put on probation for his politics? Liberal ”inclusiveness”=hate (14 posts)

|
  • Profile picture of limalimamike limalimamike said 1 year, 8 months ago:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/calif-student-sues-school-after-allegedly-being-suspended-for-his-politics-and-he-has-some-noteworthy-video-evidence/

The student was upset over this poem posted in the school paper

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Screen-Shot-2012-12-12-at-3.17.17-PM.png

The student, armed with a video camera, went to faculty members in the Chicano and Latin American Studies Department– at least one of whom seems to be a faculty advisor for the paper– what they thought of the poem.

Surprise!. None of the faculty wanted to talk to him, and shut their doors. Further, they called campus police making false allegations. Remember, the entire incident is on video and can be seen below.

Campus police saw that the charges wouldn’t hold up, and dropped the case, but the school pushed further, giving the student a disciplinary hearing, telling the student he COULD NOT have a lawyer present.

He ended up getting disciplinary probation for 1 semester.

So who are the racists?

I knew no libs like Grouch, AD Milemarker and the like would want to OWN this too. Truth is, this is all of you. You claim everyone should be as tolerant as yourself, but deep down, you’re no more tolerant than a wasp whose nest keeps getting rattled.

• Profile picture of Groucho Groucho said 1 year, 8 months ago:

Here is a little secret. I don’t always read what you post. You are just too damn negative and inarticulate. I am not sure about the incident but do not agree with the poem now that I have read it.

• Profile picture of ApolloDawn ApolloDawn said 1 year, 8 months ago:

Here’s a not so secret. I don’t take seriously anything coming from The Blaze. :)

By your own admission, you were too lazy to read my long comment about the comparative tax burden and what appears to be the worldview of the modern-day Republican Party.

And now you expect me to read yours? What a sense of entitlement. But it’s par for a union boy who wants his government early-retirement hammock and Cadillac government health care without paying the union that negotiated it for him. ;)

• Profile picture of catpaw catpaw said 1 year, 8 months ago:

More than inciteful or insulting or racist, the poem is stupid. On the other hand, student newspapers have a different and more lax standard. And the obvious immaturity shows.

At least the threatening, mouthy punks revealed their true colors. They basically want censorship.

In their “new conservative” world, all media would be required to adhere to political compliance standards. But we pretty much know that, don’t we. ;)

By your own admission, you were too lazy to read my long comment about the comparative tax burden and what appears to be the worldview of the modern-day Republican Party.

When all you do is bash me and my beliefs at every turn, do you really expect me to continue to read your posts?
    Again, with worldview crap…your tinfoil hat is on waaaaaay too tight.

Hee hee, all you ever do is bash, bash everyone whose beliefs are five arcseconds out of line with yours. You’re just taken by surprise that, for some silly reason, I decided to start taking you on. ;)

“Worldview” is in fact an accepted philosophical term that is perfectly applicable to what the Republican (and for that matter, Democratic) parties are trying to promote.

What’s even funnier is that you can thank the fundamentalist part of the GOP base for popularizing the term.

You’ll love this theocratic site. Read it long enough and you can even learn how they intend to have Big Government deal with people like me. You’ll eat it right up. ;)

I giggle when you bash, because each and every stone that you hurl strikes a mirror.

• Profile picture of John  Bravo John Bravo said 1 year, 8 months ago:

Read it long enough and you can even learn how they intend to have Big Government deal with people like me. You’ll eat it right up.

Heres what the left wants to do with the 49% that do not agree with the policies of this president.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/belafonte-advice-to-obama-imprison-opposition-like-a-third-world-dictator-video/

Another red herring flies; that tells me I made a big point. :)

bash everyone whose beliefs are five arcseconds out of line with yours.

I bash the dirty politicians, and those that stick up for their wicked ways. If you want to come out and trumpet the death of this country, you’ll hear from me.

OK, just one more and I’ll stop. ;)

I had to laugh hysterically at the sight of Mr. FEMA Death Camps talking about tinfoil hats.

Where did you get death camps from? I never said that. Now you put words in my mouth? Sheesh.

You have to ask yourself, what are they for?

OK, the death camp description might have been premature. How about prison camps, concentration camps, or “re-education camps?”

Those were among the crazy theories about FEMA from the right wing during the Clinton years.

It’s still tinfoil hat; it comes down to whether it’s regular or heavy duty foil. ;)